The perfect opportunity to get the seasonal festivities off to a flying start!
Our Jingle Jog is a sponsored run for schools and nurseries in our community.
It is the perfect opportunity to get the seasonal festivities off to a flying start! The Jingle Jog can be any distance and done at any point during the month of December.
How you organise your Jingle Jog is completely up to. You can choose any location available to you, perhaps a playground, school hall, field or local park! Put on your antlers and walk, dash, dance and prance to support your local hospice.
When is it?
This December, all across Hillingdon, schools and nurseries will be raising funds for Harlington Hospice by organising a Jingle Jog!
How does it work?
All we ask is that you raise as much sponsorship and as many festive funds as you can!
It is easy to take part, all you have to do is:
- Sign up to take part and you will receive your fundraising pack, which will include a downloadable template for you to create your own personalised festive Jingle Jog antlers
- Set a date for your Jingle Jog
- Share what you’ll be doing with the children, parents and your local community
- Get jogging
Remember, we are here to support you along the way!
How much do we need to raise?
- £5 could fund a fresh fruit smoothie for a person living with serious illness staying in our Inpatient Unit at Michael Sobell House.
- £10 could help provide ongoing bereavement support for a family after someone close to them has died.
- £20 could help fund an hour of nursing care on our Inpatient Unit.
How do I sign up my nursery or school?
Click on the button below to register your interest and a member of our fundraising Team will be in touch.
What do I get when I sign up?
You will receive instructions on how to access our Jingle Jog Fundraising Pack where you can download resources for your event.
What is in the Jingle Jog Fundraising Pack?
You will receive everything you need for your event:
- A sponsorship form to print per child.
- A poster template to promote your event.
- A Reindeer Antler Template to make you own festive headgear.
- A certificate per child, class, or school.
Can I sponsor online?
Yes you can! There is a QR code on each of the sponsorship forms that goes straight to our Jingle Jog JustGiving page. Please remember to add a comment stating the school/nursery you are connected to and the name of the child you are sponsoring.
What do we do after the event?
Once you have completed your event and collected the sponsorship, contact our Fundraising Team at email@example.com or call 020 3909 0449. We can accept the sponsorship money by cheque, online, over the phone, or through our JustGiving page. Arrangements can also be made for a member of the Fundraising Team to come along and collect donations.
Thank you for considering taking part in our Jingle Jog. We work with schools throughout the year to organise fundraising events. If you have other ideas for how you could support Harlington Hospice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3909 0449.