It’s incredibly special when a school chooses to support us.
We know that creating a space where children and young people can learn about death and grief and talk about their experiences, thoughts and worries can be so valuable. As well as supporting you to hold exciting fundraising events at school, our Child & Adolescent Bereavement Team can also visit your school and talk with pupils about the Hospice and our services.
There are so many ways your school can support our Hospice, including:
- Choosing Harlington Hospice as your Charity of the Year
- Holding a non-uniform day
- Arranging a sponsored walk around the playground or school field
- Spreading festive cheer in the Harlington Hospice Jingle Jog
- Baking yummy cakes to sell at a school bake sale
- Printing pupil-designed greeting cards to sell in support of Harlington Hospice
- For pupils aged 14 and up, we have a range of Duke of Edinburgh’s Award volunteering opportunities in our charity shops
To learn more or to arrange an event, please call our Fundraising Team on 020 8106 9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.