What our CABS Team does
We offer support to children and young people aged 4–17 years and their families, who live in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
CABS is available to a child or young person who has experienced a bereavement of any kind or has someone close to them with a serious or terminal illness. And we offer support and advice to adults close to the young person, including parents, carers, schools, and other social or medical services.
Every child and family is different and our therapists will find the right approach to help with your child’s or family’s needs. We are an inclusive service, respectful of religious, cultural, spiritual grieving traditions and rituals.
Our team offers
- Individual art therapy sessions
- Drama therapy sessions
- Group art therapy
- End of life support and conversations
- Family sessions
- Parent support groups
- Advice for families & professionals
- Memorial events & creative workshops
- Psychoeducation for parents and carers
How much does it cost?
This service is free for children and families living in the London borough of Hillingdon.
Where do sessions take place?
- We provide therapy sessions in the North and South of Hillingdon borough:
- Harlington Hospice: St Peters Way, Hayes, UB3 5AB
- Michael Sobell House: Mount Vernon Hospice, Northwood, HA6 2R
- Online therapy support if a family are unable to come to the hospice sites.
- Online parent groups.
- Telephone advice and support.
The CABS rooms at Lansdowne House.
The CABS rooms at Michael Sobell House.